Melty, spicy Crock Pot Chicken Nacho Dip is a flavor bomb that you want at your next party! Serve this chicken dip recipe as a simple appetizer with a side of chips or crackers and watch it disappear from the crock. Or, drizzle it over tortilla chips for cheesy and flavorful chicken nachos!
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (you can use Rotisserie as well)
- 1 (14- ounce can) Rotel, drained well
- 1 (16- ounce) block Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (8- ounce) block cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- Optional garnish – chopped cilantro, diced jalapeño, and/or diced tomatoes
- Place chicken, Rotel, Velveeta, cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, black beans, and jalapeño into your slow cooker.
- Turn the slow cooker onto high cover and cook for 60 – 90 minutes stirring every now and then, until the cheese is melted. Stir in the diced green onions
- Serve in the slow cooker or serving dish as a dip, or pour over tortilla chips and serve as nachos. Garnish if desired.