This Easy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole is a favourite around here! It’s an easy weeknight dinner that both kids and adults will love. This chicken and spaghetti recipe can provide ample leftovers for busy weeknights, too.
- 1 lb broken and cooked to al dente spaghetti
- 4 cups cooked cubed or shredded chicken (approx) I used 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 oz ) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Challenge Butter , melted
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley (or 2–3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large pot cook spaghetti (broken in half) to al dente, according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, shred or cube cooked chicken and place in a large bowl.
- Mix in Cream of chicken soup, tomato sauce, melted butter, sour cream, parsley, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Stir until chicken is coated and combined.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and place pasta in the bowl with the chicken mixture and blend until evenly combined.
- Place mixture in a 9×13 baking dish. Top with grated cheese.
- Combine remaining 2 Tbsp melted butter and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Sprinkle evenly on top of cheese.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until bubbly and breadcrumbs have browned.
- Remove from oven, let sit for 10 minutes and serve
- Serving Size: 1 plate
- Calories: 561
- Sugar: 5.3 g
- Sodium: 545.5 mg
- Fat: 28.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 49.1 g
- Protein: 29.9 g
- Cholesterol: 100.2 mg