This easy and delicious Pumpkin Crumb Cake is the perfect weekend or vacation breakfast! Filled with the comforting flavors of pumpkin and cinnamon, this breakfast cake is unbeatable!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In large bowl beat sugar and butter together until combined. Add in eggs, vanilla and pumpkin mixing until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients in thirds, alternating with milk, starting and ending with dry mixture. Beat for 1 more minute until smooth, scraping sides as necessary.
- Spread batter into pan evenly.
- To make crumb mixture, cut together all ingredients using a pastry cutter or fork. I like to get in with my hands and mix the ingredients once they’re all mixed, and form larger clumps of crumb.
- Spread this mixture on top of cake batter.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes until center is set and toothpick comes out clean.
- Can be served warm or at room temperature.
recipe adapted from Southern Plate
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 498
- Sugar: 51.4 g
- Sodium: 322.1 mg
- Fat: 17.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 81.6 g
- Protein: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 73.7 mg