This sheet pan method for making fajitas is very easy! A new family favourite!
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 limes
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 large jalapeno
- 1/2 medium onion
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a bowl combine paprika, coriander, cumin, salt, chili powder, and garlic powder. Add in the oil and juice of one lime and blend together. Set aside.
- On a large cutting board slice chicken into strips about 1/3- inch thick. Place in a large bowl.
- Remove the stem and seeds from all the peppers. Slice into strips the same size as the chicken. Repeat with the onion.The trick to everything cooking evenly is everything is the same size.
- Place the peppers and onions in the bowl with the chicken. Pour the seasoning mixture on top and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread everything onto the prepared pan and bake for 20 or until the chicken is cooked and the peppers and onions are soft. Turn the oven onto broil, place the sheet pan on the top rack and broil for 3-5 minutes until the peppers are lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven and squeeze the juice of one lime evenly on top.
- Serve instantly.
store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days