This super easy crockpot bbq chicken recipe is an amazing easy weeknight dinner, or perfect for a party!
- 3 pounds boneless chicken breasts, around 6 breasts
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 (0.7- ounce) dry Italian dressing mix, like Good Seasons
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Place all the chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, dry Italian dressing mix, Worcestershire, and garlic. Pour this on top of the chicken.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on low for 6-7 hours until the chicken shreds easily.
- Shred the chicken in the slow cooker, or remove the chicken breasts, shred individually, and return back to slow cooker. Mix to combine with the sauce.
- Serve warm
Store airtight in the fridge for up to 3 days
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 380
- Sugar: 24 g
- Sodium: 795.3 mg
- Fat: 10.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Protein: 38.9 g
- Cholesterol: 124.1 mg